Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tanner Scott







Tanner has finally arrived!! He was born on Monday October 22nd at round 12:30 in the afternoon! He weighed a whopping 9lbs and was 20 1/2 inches long. He has a cute chubby little body with a double chin and all. We are so happy to have him as a part of our family, and we are so glad that he is healthy and doing so well. Hunter got to meet his little brother yesterday at the hospital. Hunter is not quite sure what to think about our new baby, but I'm sure in no time they will be best little brothers. We will keep you updated on all of the new developments, and be sure to keep checking back for more pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you! He is so sweet, how fun!

Jamie said...

So happy for you, Steve and Hunter! Give him a kiss and hug from his honerary aunt Jamie!

Darren and Jody said...

Hi Andrea & Steve I'm so happy for you!!! He is sooo cute and Andrea
you look so good. I miss you guys


Love Jody

P.S. check my blog out