
So what does one do in Iowa when it is -20 below (wind chill factor) and the high of the day is 3 degrees??? {The Morris family bakes!!!} I am not sure if we were inspired by watching Ratatouille with Hunter for the second time today, or we just felt like being extra creative in the kitchen....since we couldn't really go anywhere with the kids in this frigid weather. So here you have it.... baking on a Saturday when its -20 below!!
Hunter really likes the frosting and decorating part of making sugar cookies!~YUM~
Oh how Steve and I love bruschetta!! The funny thing is, is that we only eat in when we go out to eat at nice restaurants...and then we got to thinking {lightbulb} why don't we try and make it ourselves. It actually turned out really well, and it wasn't even that hard to make! ~Delicious~
And lastly... of course our little sweet pea Tanner was as good as ever, hanging out in his swing while we all had some fun in the kitchen!
So what did our fellow Iowans do today in this arctic Iowa weather??
6 comments:
Okay, you guys are seriously a cute little family. I can't believe how much Tanner has grown up, he's such a cute little boy. And what can I say about Hunter...He's a wonderful almost 3 year old!
it's soo cold, I have to agree. We make forts and play upstairs a lot (since it's warmer up there!) Your cookies look great!
YUM! I wish I could have one of those cookies! YAY for baking! Your little boys are so dang cute. I am so wishing this was my LAST winter in Iowa. I can't believe how COLD it is! BRRR!!!
Making cookies looks like so much fun! Hunter and Tanner are so darling, Hunter is so big!!!
It is so cold and snowy here too! I cannot wait for spring. You are such a good mommy Andrea!
I finally have a blog.... www.jankejungle.blogspot.com Come and see!!
Post a Comment