For all of you Iowa residents.... I am pretty sure you have ALL uhh... "been there done that" a million times already!! But believe it or not--after living here for almost 2 years now....this was our FIRST trip to the Des Moines' Science Center!!! Crazy I know...I have always wanted to take Hunter, but I wasn't sure if it would be something he would like or not! Ummm...pretty sure you can guess from these pics, that I bought a year membership--FINALLY! (and Blank Park Zoo too) I have never seen Hunter SO excited-- and have such a FUN time looking at all of the cool things to do and see! I think his favorite thing was the IMAX space and planets show! And my sweet little Tanner was a little angel as usual, and was so good! We had a total BLAST---and I can't wait to take Steve with us next time! So if anyone LOVES the science center...and isn't sick of going yet, give us a call because I'm pretty sure Hunter will want to go everyday of the week now!!! YEAH for Science!!!
9 comments:
Annie you're such a great mom! It sooo good to get Hunter into that kind of stuff at an early age.
I bet you loved getting out of the house today with your cute boys!
That place looks like so much fun! Don't you love that Hunter is old enough to do fun things with like the Science Center? You are such a fun mommy!!!
We went today too! It was great to get out the house. I love the science center, and especially now that Sam can actually participate in the activities himself - it makes it so worth going!
Wow, you are fast about posting! It was great to meet you too today and your sweet boys. Love the pictures. It was lots of fun. Like Hunter, Ella didn't want to leave either.
I am so glad that we got to go with you today and avoid the rain! woo hoo for fun things - call me next time you want to go!
we have a pass and love going. We would've totally gone but apparently everyone plans things on the days my kid has school :) I'll give you a call the next time we go...we'll be going in the near future i'm sure. Are you getting a season pass?
That place looks like a lot of fun!! It kind of reminds me of the Children's Museum at the gateway. Did you ever go there? Fun, but way overpriced. You are so good to get out and do fun things with the kids. Good job Andrea!!!
Now I am the only one who hasn't been. I always think about going but never do, if you want someone to go with next time, call me. It looks like a lot of fun, cute pictures.
Hey if you ever want to go to the Science Center, give me a call. Cannon loves the Science Center. Karlee is to the point where she likes it too. We should really get together sometime. My kids love any chance to get out of the house.
Post a Comment