Monday, August 18, 2008

{batman...princess'...friends}


Despite ear infections (Hunter) fevers and fussiness due to teething (Tanner)--we had a great last week! Hunter has discovered a fun new thing to keep him entertained for hours...literally! Hunter's best little friend happens to be a girl, and whenever we go over to her house to play, Hunter seems to always be drawn to all of her many costumes to play "dress up" in. The problem you see----is that they are ALL Disney princess dresses. Yeah, Steve is not too fond of our son dressing up as Cinderella. So I started thinking, what does Hunter love besides dragons and T-rex that would be easy to slip on and off during play time---BATMAN!!! We went to 4 different stores this past weekend-- until finally we found one that was not "sold out!!" So YAY for countless hours of play and use of imagination thanks to Batman!

{Princess Breckyn and her pal Batman}

This weekend we had a great time spent with our good friends--Movie Night and Sarpino's Pizza!
You can't beat that for good times on a Saturday night!!

{The kids decorating cake with sprinkles---and making a huge mess}
{Kristan, Autumn, Me}

11 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

How funny is Hunter! I LOVE that he likes to dress up! And can I just tell you how cute you look in that last pic? Seriously girl, Steve better understand how lucky he is to have such a hot wife and even after TWO kids!!!!!

The Halls said...

that was so cute! Hunter and Breckyn are so fun I am so glad they have each other. I do have to admit we look pretty cute!!! we had tons of fun!!!

{Erica} said...

I wish they had more dress up sort of things for boys...I'm sure I'll be hunting them down when/if we have a boy in the future.

PS that last picture of you guys is HOT :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Breckyn and Hunter were so cute that night! We seriously had so much fun hanging out with you guys. We will all have to get together again very very soon!

Shane and Jill said...

Looks like it was so much fun! It is so nice when you find great friends to spend your time with :)

Brooke Hargett said...

BATMAN! Love it! That is a great little picture of Batman and the princess. :) You are a fun mom to make sure he had a costume to play in!

Mackay Family said...

Hunter looks so cool in his Batman outfit! You look awesome in that last picture!

Unknown said...

Way cute photos! My boys love Batman too. I LOVE the scrapbook page!

Darren and Jody said...

Hi,
How are things? Hunter looks so cute in his batman costume. I need to call you, my life has been so busy. I hope Karson isn't in the hosp longer than a month. It's getting really old. The doctor's told me last week that they didn't think he would have lived this long, but he's showing them. Well I'll try to call this week

Jamie said...

Hi oh! How cute is that costume! K-you need to call me-Serious c.c. info! Love you! & HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! (Remember when I thought it was the 28th and you got mad-but not really mad?)

Anonymous said...

You girlies are hotties! I decided to get out all the Halloween costumes a couple months ago for that very reason, my boys play with girls that get to dress up so cute, so I thought I would let them dress up too. They LOVE it and at least once a day someone is Hulk, Superman, Batman, Dr, Fireman... you know the list. Hunter looks so cute in that outfit!