Favorite book/series that I have read--(it was a hard choice) but I am going to have to go with Harry Potter on this one!!
Favorite beauty products: I have a few things that I use everyday-- that I LOVE and sometimes feel like I couldn't go without!
1- I recently just discovered (thanks to my sis) this product from Loreal and think it is the BEST mascara I have ever used. For years I have used Clinique mascara, but this {Telescopic Clean Definition} is amazing, and very affordable. LOVE IT!!
2. Especially during the summer months-- I love to wear really bright nail polish colors! HOT PINK is almost always my favorite choice!
3. I love almost all of Victoria's Secret beauty products--but this one I especially like because it serves a dual purpose. It has an added conditioning and moisturizing agent, as well as a fantastic scent ..... I have the {Candy baby} lotion and body splash--and think it is an awesome fragrance. YUM!
Favorite soap: It probably seems a little odd that I have a "favorite soap" but I really do love Bath and Body's {anti-bacterial hand soap} collection. I only will buy them when they go on sale (5 for $15) But they are an essential item for the Morris fam. (my favorites are Coconut lime, Warm vanilla sugar and Cucumber Melon.)
My favorite movie series of all time--is hands down Bourne Identity, starring one of my favorite actors---Matt Damon! I never get sick of watching these movies, and the action sequences are truly unbelievable!
But my favorite movie at the moment...okay so don't laugh because this isn't usually my type of movie--but {Step Up 2} is SO SO good! If you even remotely like "dance" movies, this one blows the rest of them away! Check it out :)
Favorite season: Fall time is by far my favorite time of the year! I love when the temperature starts to get that cool edge to it, and its time to break out a jacket and cozy sweater. I love when the leaves start to change to the beautiful reds, yellows and orange. Pumpkin patches are in full swing, and its time to get out my cinnamon and pumpkin spiced candles--mmm! And Halloween just happens to be one of the favorite holidays around our house. I don't really know why it is, but I just think Halloween decorations are SO fun to put up, and seeing little kids in their costumes, trunk-or-treats, school parties, etc... the list goes on! **Ode to Fall Time**


Speaking of Fall time--I am definitely not sewing inclined in the least, but I do love getting out the warm and cozy quilts during this time of year! Maybe someday I will actually learn how to make some of the really cool quilts I see--but for now I just enjoy them!{This is a "Rag Quilt" my mom made for the boys, and I just love all of the different materials and patterns used to complete the look}
**What would a "favorite things" list be...without some of my favorite foods???**
My favorite beverage is: Diet Coke w/lime. Delicious! And I guess if I have to be "healthy" and all--HA! I will venture to say my favorite drink (other than ones that are carbonated) is: The {Naked} 100% fruit juice drinks. They are actually quite refreshing on a hot summer's day!
Favorite treat at the moment: {Edy's Fruit Bars} These are SO yummy, and really hit the spot when you are craving something sweet and tangy. (Only 45 calories, and 1/2 gram of fat)
Try them!
Favorite "comfort food"-- homemade chicken noodle soup with parmesan cheese bread sticks! I made this the other night (sorry no pic) and it is so good on a rainy day or when you are not feeling well! Perfect "Fall time" meal.
Lastly-- my favorite appliance is my black Kitchen Aid my mother-in-law bought for me! I use it all of the time, and don't know what I ever did without it :)

And my {Spice rack} from Costco is an essential for my kitchen--I want to say it was around $25.00 which is pretty good for a nice one!
**So what are some of your favorite everyday things that you LOVE????**
10 comments:
those fruit bars are THE BEST!! we go through a box a week here I swear...the orange or raspberry is my favorite.
I almost rented step up 2 the other night but rented jumper instead....soooo wished I kept step up 2 as my pick....can't wait to watch it.
we should do a girls night out soon with everyone...what do you think?
COKE all the way! MMMMMMM just the thought makes my mouth water! :)
I am going to have to try that mascara. I haven't ever really found one that I totally love.
OPI polish is the best! Have you seen their new colors? I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
FYI Loreal is actually Lancome's "grocery store brand" so it's the BEST!
I haven't Step Up 2...I was going to rent it but didn't know if it was going to be good or not. I always think of you when I see the Bath and Body works sale...so funny!
I am a Loreal "Voluminous" gal myself, but I will have to give yours a try!!! Loved seeing all your favorites, and your fun summer! How great that you were in Utah for part of it!
Well everyday stuff??? A shower? j/k. I guess mine is pretty simple:
1. Clinique 3 step cleanser, exfoliator, and lotion.
2. Anything sweet, I have to have a sweet at the end of the day no matter what. I've been trying to break myself of this bad habit, but only last three days at the most.
Love your list-I will have to give that nail polish a try-ok I'm about on pg 490 in Breaking Dawn-what the heck-this is just too freaking weird-I'm just not sure what to think-I have only been able to read a little at a time-the big super saturday is tomorrow! Talk to you soon!
Love, Jamie
This was such a fun post! I loved reading about your favorite things! It's fun to be back in touch after all this time!
What a fun post to read! I'll have to try your mascara because I don't really care about makeup too much and don't have anything I love. You know I love Halloween too and I am already thinking of costumes for the fam. My favorite pop is diet rootbeer and noncarbonated is Fuze. You should try them sometime if you haven't... yummy!
Look how adorable your blog is!! You are just so talented...Ya I still suck! Saturday was fun fun! Thanks for commin!
I'm going to have to try that mascara. I've been looking for a good one. This gives me so many good ideas of things to try. Thank you!
Post a Comment