
Most of you who follow the Twilight series pretty closely...have more than likely already heard the heartbreaking news regarding Stephenie Meyer's book-- Midnight Sun (a book that follows Edward's point of view from Twilight) was illegally released on the Internet this past week. A full statement that was released from Stephenie Meyer herself, can be found on her website--and can be read {here.} Apparently, it was not a completed copy that was released, but a partial draft. Stephenie comments in her "official statement" about this event the importance of copy right laws, and why they exist. She has indefinitely put this project on hold due to the overwhelming stress that this has caused her. So unfortunately, this much anticipated book may never be published! :( A very sad day for Stephenie Meyer fans!
**To end on a positive note--I am really excited to say that I finally found the perfect "Twilight T-shirt" to wear on Nov. 21 to the movie premiere. It is perfect! (hopefully it doesn't scream total twilight nerd right??)You can find it at {Zazzle} Twilight apparel.**
8 comments:
This totally sucks!!! I will be so sad if Midnight Sun never becomes a final draft and book. People suck that can't just mind their own business!!!! I really, and selfishly, hope that Stephenie Meyer finds some way to get past this and finishes the book. I was so looking forward to it!!!
I agree to the above posting!! I am so bumbed about it! I also am excited there is some one else that is as excited about this series as I am!! I love the shirt, maybe I can talk matt into getting me one!!!!!!!! And the movie is going to ROCK!!! I can't wait! see you soon!! dinner, call me!! :-)
that's so lame that some one would do that! Did you read Edwards point of view on her website? It was pretty good...
I dig that shirt too...not sure what I'll wear to the movie premiere...I was thinking fangs for sure :)
I had a lot of fun on Friday night. Girls night is always fun.
I had no idea she was even starting on another book....does that mean I'm a BAD Twilight fan? :) I do LOVE the shirt however!
I hope you had a great weekend with your boys and can't wait to hear all the "happenings" later! :)
Cute shirt! I think I'll end up wearing the one that I made in Utah with my sisters iron-ons that she got with her copy of eclipse. Sad that people don't understand copyright laws either. I got your email - I'll write you back more later and look for that book soon!
Did you order the bella bracelet to go with it? J/k I finally finished it. I would love to go to the movie with you since you're are the biggest fan I know! Hope your weekend was good. Talk to you this week!
Love you!
I didn't know that, how depressing! Thanks for keeping me updated on the series... your kids are adorable, I love looking at all the pictures. I wish I was as good at my blog as you are!
Summer
Well I totally had no idea about the leak of midnight sun online.. thanks for telling me! I have read the draft online and am totally bummed I will never get to read it all! LAME!
xoxox
Shan
Post a Comment