Friday, October 17, 2008

{back to corn country we go}

Our 16 day adventure in Utah has unfortunately come to a "bitter sweet" end. The boys and I have had such a wonderful time these past 2 weeks, and we are so sad to say goodbye. We got to spend some really good quality time with family and good friends, but the great news is-- that we are headed back to see Steve in the morning. I didn't fully appreciate how hard it is to be away from my husband for over two weeks, and boy did we all miss him so much! So YAY to be headed back "home"-- and SAD that we won't be back to Utah for another visit again.....for ONE whole year!!! :(

During our stay, I was able to have my amazingly talented friend Jamie take some really cool pictures of the boys, and I have to say that they turned out awesome. Jamie and her fun sister Jen have just started their own Photography business, and if you are interested in having them take pictures--you can check out my link to the right of my blog under Simple Moments.
{Thanks again Jamie, you are the craftiest cat I know!!}

I had so many cool pictures to pick from, that I had a hard time choosing which ones to post. So here are just a few of my favorites.








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...those pictures really made me miss you guys, I can't wait to see you! If you see this...thanks Jamie for doing such a wonderful job! I love and miss you Annie, Hunter and Tanner!

~ Love Hubby/Daddy

Sarah Hastings said...

Love the pictures, they are awesome! We might have to look your friend up next time we plan a trip to Utah!

Unknown said...

So cute Andrea! I love the ones of the two boys together! What adorable boys!

Sarah said...

Such cute pictures! And hooray that you're headed home, I bet your husband will be SO happy to have you back! I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip! :)

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. You have the cutest family.
You can buy that jam at some Wal-marts and at Hy-vee sometimes. I stock up in the summer because it is harder to find here in the winter. Idaho and Utah Wal-marts have it all the time though.

allison said...

those pictures are great. I love the ones with you and Tanner. I am glad you had a fun trip and we are glad you are back also. We will have to get together again.

I am still reading the book and like it so far.

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Those are the cutest pictures EVER! I LOVE them! How fun, I'm glad you got some cute ones of the boys!

We miss you guys already but I know we'll see eachother before next october....

Ashley and Devan said...

You friend did such a great job. Those pictures are fantastic!! It was probably easy for her though because your boys are both so cute! It was fun to meet you guys! Too bad you guys don't live closer.. my Hunter loved playing with your Hunter!

{Erica} said...

I'm glad you're home! Those pictures are awesome. I love the last one ...so cute!

The Halls said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are priceless! I love the ones with you and Tanner. Hunter is getting to be such a big boy!!! These kids are growing up much to fast!!

Debbi said...

How cute, I think she did a great job, I can't believe how big Tanner is! I bet it was nice to visit, but always nice to come back to your own house.

Benoit's said...

Andrea, I know that you don't know me but I have a strange question for you. I am married to Preston Benoit & I am Stacie's sister in-law. I am also friends with Scott & Christie. So I don't want you to think I am some weird stalker.

I remember Christie telling me a long time ago about your cute barn pictures. I am looking to do some family pictures like that & was wonder where your pictures were taken? If you would not mind sharing...Thanks, Megan