Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dear Daddy,

Tanner and I sure do miss you. We have been gone for a really long time (one week) and wanted to know if you missed us too?? We have been having lots of fun with mommy here in Utah, but she isn't as fun to play "horsey ride" with. And she doesn't tell as cool of a story about Batman and T-Rex at bedtime like you do. I hope we get to see you soon Daddy.......
{WARNING!!! picture overload people.}


So far-- Tanner and I have made paper dolls with Grandma Stewart in St. George


went to Applebee's with Grandma Morris


played with our cousin Carter




went to Krispy Kreme's during the "Free Donut" hour so my chubby brother could stuff his face with sticky glazed donuts.....


I also had fun playing at Kangaroo Zoo with my friend's Abby and Bryson





I thought this dragon was SO cool dad!



We went and saw the "chicken mouse" (aka Chuck E Cheese) and I had lots of fun playing all of the cool games, and Tanner liked eating the pizza.



We have been having lots of fun with Papa Scott



and crazy aunt "Ka" (aka Erika)


Oh yeah.... I threw up 6 times today (none of which landed in this bowl) I threw up on mommy, grandma's bed, and in the car. Mommy didn't really have lots of fun cleaning up my puke today, but I am feeling much better now.

The "braathers" sure do miss their daddy-- and can't wait to see him soon.


PS: Daddy--promise me when I get home we can go collect rocks by the pond, and Tanner wants me to tell you that his mouth really hurts because he is getting another tooth. Oh yeah, and mommy is really looking forward to drinking diet coke and eating popcorn with you on the couch again really soon.


XOXO Hunter and Tanner

Love and miss you lots babe!
XOXO Annie :)

11 comments:

The Harris's said...

You have such a cute fam I cannot image being away from john that long best of luck to you have fun visiting

Anonymous said...

Say what... Hunter puked on "grandma's bed," or "zac's bed..." Its okay, no better person would I rather have throwing up all over my sheets!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

What a cute post from the boys Annie! I'm sure Steve is dying for his fam to come back....but it is fun to have you guys here visiting.

The cousins are so cute together...and for the record like 75% of the photos I took! :)

Janae said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun (minus the puke) - and I'm sorry you are all missing Steve. I bet the time will just fly by from here, and I hope we get to see you guys sometime!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time. Other than cleaning up puke. That is never fun. Have a great day!

The Halls said...

What a sweet entry Steve is a lucky man!!!!! Sorry Hunter was sick yuck!! Hope u guys are having fun we miss u tons!!!

Allie and Reed said...

You are so brave for going on a trip alone with your two boys. I went to Utah a few weeks ago by myself and Jensen, and I was exhausted. By the way, I love your background. I really wasn't trying to copy you. We just both have really good taste.

Azure said...

This is such a cute post!! I'm sure Steve loved it. So Logan was puking yesterday too, poor kids!!!

James and Jessica Ford said...

I am SO glad thta you took Tanner back in to the doctor. Moms know! Good for you. I am glad you got to go see your family. It's always a nice break.

Sarah said...

Oh no! Sick kids on vacation is no fun! I hope the barfing has stopped! It looks like you guys have been having fun other wise, though :)

Courtney said...

What a great post! I loved how it was coming from Hunter! But I have to say that I laughed at how you worded, "I puked today, none of which landed in this bowl..." It always happens that way.

Other than the sickness, I hope you're having a great time.