
In less than 24 hours...the two boys and I will be leaving on a jet plane bound for Utah! I'll be honest--I kind of am freaking out a little bit. We will be gone for 16 days...(yeah you heard right, 16 days) Wow! I have never been away from Steve for that long--ever! (Minus the whole 2 year mission thing) we haven't spent this much time away from each other in almost 10 years. For those of you who care/wondered-- Steve and I met our Senior year in HS, and literally have been together ever since. Weird right????
**I wonder if he'll be able to survive on grilled cheese and cereal for 16 days.....hmmm??**
So my parents were kind enough to fly us out for a visit--and I couldn't be more grateful. Thanks a million mom and dad--you are the best. But that doesn't mean that I can't panic a little bit about flying all by myself with 2 kids. It hasn't helped this week that Tanner has been SO SO sick with high fevers since Sunday. I took him into the doctor, and once again...I get the old "Oh it looks like another virus" response. Ugh! I really hate hearing that answer. Anyway, my poor baby cries all day long because he has felt so miserable, and I just keep picturing myself on a plane-- with a screaming baby and Hunter running wild and causing chaos. AHH! But no worries, all will be worth it in the end. Just pray that I make it to Utah with my kids still in one piece-- and we'll call it a success.
I found this "How Many of Me" on a friend's blog, and thought it was cool. So go on, and see for yourself......How many of YOU there are in the USA??????
As you can see--Andrea Morris is not "one of a kind!" Oh well--maybe YOU are. So tell me how many of YOU there are running around?????
**PS: Just got back from our second visit at the Doctor's office in the past 3 days......turns out that "Oh its just another virus"-- turned out to really be Pneumonia and Strep for Tanner bug. Nice!**
16 comments:
So fun! I'm sure Steve will somehow survive!
I did that name thing and I am the only Jennifer Oberholzer, imagine that!!!
I have mixed feelings for you Annie. So Freaking EXCITED to see you and the boys again...Carter misses his only cousins. But I also worry about you on the plane, I know how hard it is for us with Carter but you have yourself only and TWO kids!
It's so going to be worth it in the end though. And I bet Steve will enjoy having the house to himself for a couple days, but I KNOW he'll get sick of it really quick and miss you guys like crazy!
By the way, there are only 65 Christie Morris and 1 Christie Paye! Funny!
oh yuck! do you need me to anything for you before you? poor little tanner! Best of luck with your trip...you will totally be able to do it on your and you'll have so much fun (although you will be missed here)
hurry home :)
I hope you have a safe trip, and I hope we get a chance to see you while you are here!
I know it can be hard, I did 15 days by myself in July and it was tough, but still nice to visit family. I hope everything will go well for you guys!
Just remember lots of entertainment for the airplane, and pray you don't have to change a diaper. :)
That is so fun! You'll have such a great trip and you can totally do flying with your kids by yourself :) I have a husband who works WAY too much so when we go home to see my family I almost always end up going by myself with the girls, and it really isn't that bad. I recommend lots of treats, a new DVD they haven't seen before and a couple other new toys that can keep them entertained. You'll do great! :)
Have such a fun trip!
I'm so sad for you that Tanner has freaking pneumonia and strep. Poor guy!!! Why is it that our children get sick in such odd months? My kids have been sick for the past 2 weeks as well. Not fun!!! So, I'm so excited that you are going to be here!!! Less than 1 more day.....wahoo!!!!
Oh, and surprise....I'm the only Azure Gaskill or Azure Burr out there. Shocker!!!
Wow, GOOD LUCK!!! I can't imagine trying to do that, so honestly, good luck!!
Good luck with the flight! That really is so sad about your little one. Now i am worried, Riker started with a cold a few days ago. It better not be anything like that. I hope he gets better VERY soon! Are we still going to get together? I hope it can work out. OOh and only 2 of me with my name!
I am so excited for you to get to go see your family how fun. Sorry about Tanner that does not sound fun at all especially to take care of without your man. Family being around helps out tons! It also makes time FLY. It will be time to return before you blink so enjoy every second!
Their are 1 or fewer of me running around. Lets hope their is at least 1 I like knowing I exist!
Andrea Lou! I can't wait to see you and your sweet boys again-give me a call when you get in! I'll pray that the trip here goes well! Love yoU!
Oh, good luck dear! Fun for you to come home, and absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? I hope your little guy gets feeling better!
Hey I hope you made it to Utah in one piece. I am sure you did. Have a great trip. I started the book and like it so far.
PS there is only one of me.
Thanks for stopping by my blog a million and a half years ago. Sheesh. My turnaround time is bad!!!
You have dang cute little boys!
And on the plane? Benedryl. I hope it goes well. Have fun in Utah. We'll probably cross paths. I'll be up there next weekend.
Have fun!
Hey girl! I hope you guys are having fun in Utah (and Steve is surviving by himself)! One of these days I hope our Utah trips overlap so we could actually see each other! Anyway, have fun in Utah and as always keep us updated!
Our kids love to fly. Our Doctor suggested Benedryl and that was a lifesaver. Your such a cute mom.
Post a Comment