Thursday, March 4, 2010

{hunter turns five}

Hunter Ray Morris
3-4-05


{click to enlarge}

It is hard to believe that 5 years ago today....I became a mom!! This little guy has changed my life in so many ways. He was born, and everything else changed. It is such a joy to look back on these past 5 years, and remember all of the fun memories we have shared with Hunter. His bright personality and big brown eyes melt my heart every time. We love you buddy, and wish you a very Happy 5th Birthday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell Hunter Happy Birthday for us! I can't believe he is five. Such a big boy!

Debbi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hunter! I hope you guys are doing great - when is match day? It must be soon:) YAY!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! Can't believe he is already 5! Hope he had a great day.

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

I can't believe our little Hunter is 5! It seems like just yesterday Scott and I got the call in Bountiful that you were pushing the little man out!

Crazy!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to your little Hunter! The beginning of March is a fantastic time for a birthday! :) Hope you guys all had fun celebrating!