Saturday, February 19, 2011

{family bowling}

Recently, I heard about dollar bowling at Warrior Lanes on Wednesday nights. I really wished that I would have known about it much sooner. Every Wednesday, it is dollar bowling. For our entire family, it cost us a whopping 8 dollars to bowl (including the rental shoes.) Now that is what I am talking about! I haven't been bowling in years....and it was so much fun. We met up with some of our good friends--the Ray's, and had a great family night out.















I think it is quite possible-- that the adults had more fun bowling than the kids did!

3 comments:

Stokes Folks said...

WOW - How fun! We needta get our kids out for some fun - but we always seem to be running from one kid's thing to the other's!

Sarah said...

$1 Bowling! That's so fun... and amazing. I don't think you can get anything for just $1 here :) You look so cute in that last picture!

Anne-Marie said...

WHAT??!!! Dollar bowling?? We are SO there!! BTW, when should we do another playdate??