Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{robot valentines}


Robot Valentines





I asked Hunter what he wanted to make for his Valentines this year, and he said: Robots!





I found these super cool robots {here.} I changed the background colors on a few of them, and then printed them off.






I saw this clever idea {here} and thought it would be fun to make some of our own. (I used photoshop to write directly on the photo.)




I printed wallet sized photos at Costco. (You get 4 wallets for 39 cents)


We glued one side of the sweethearts box with our robots, and the other side has Hunter's pic. (We are making Tanner's Valentines next week for his preschool party.)



Topped off with one giant Smartie, and done!




One happy Kindergartner!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute Valentine's! I've got to get on making Anna's, I can't believe it's this far into February already! I love the robot boxes, that's such a fun idea.

Ashley and Devan said...

So stinking cute Andrea! You are so creative, I love it. I bet Hunter and Tanner will have the coolest Valentines in their classes.

Mackay Family said...

Every year you make the cutest valentines! I love the robots. So creative and fun. Tanner and Hunter will have the coolest valentines in their class!

Sydney said...

You are so creative! You must make the other mom's look like losers! They are so cute!

Jamie said...

Andrea! I love those valentines! You clever cat! Are you still going crazy with the mod podge?! Tell steve happy bday!!!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Annie...so fun! I just saw them in real life today. (The boys are at Margaret's while I work today)

Love the idea and super cute memories for the boys.