Happy Valentine's Day
{I just love these two little sweethearts of mine}

This February has been a lot of fun so far. We had a great time making our annual heart shaped sugar cookies this month, and decorating them too.
I had a good time using mod podge for the very first time in my life, and made these special containers for each of the kids to put their Valentines in.

This year, I was able to help out at both Hunter and Tanner's school Valentine parties.
Which made me quickly realize-- that I am not cut out to be a Kindergarten or preschool teacher! It is exhausting work and all of the kids have way too much energy. Props to awesome teachers, who do a great job!
And lastly.... although my Valentine gets to work a 30 hr shift today/tomorrow-- he is definitely on my mind today. I can't believe that it was 9 years ago, that Steve proposed to me on Valentine's Day. I will never forget that special night when he asked me to be his wife.
{here is a pic the night he proposed}I hope that everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day, and that you get to spend it with the one(s) you love.
2 comments:
What a great valentine's day! I am totally jealous that you got to help out in both of your boy's classes, that is awesome :) And your sugar cookies look delicious! I didn't make any this year and now looking at your yummy ones I'm regretting it! :)
And happy engagement-versary... that's totally a thing, right? :)
YOU HAVEN'T AGED IN 9 YEARS - NOT FAIR!!! It truly takes a special kinda person to teach kindergarten & preschool! I remember helping in kindergarten one day about 10 years ago. The kids starting getting outta hand. The teacher very quietly turned off the lights then turned them back on. Those stinkin kids straightened right up & quieted right down. That NEVER worked at my house!!!
Post a Comment