Friday, March 4, 2011

{hunter turns 6}

Happy Birthday Hunter!

{These are just a few pictures that I have taken over this past year-- of our handsome guy.}

Hunter is such a special part of our family. There are so many things about this boy, that make me proud to be his mom. I wanted to write down just a few things.... that make this six year old so great!

He has such a vibrant spirit, and is full of life.

He is extremely loyal to his younger brother Tanner, takes good care of him, and always tries to watch out for him.

He works very hard and diligently at school, and strives to always do his best.

He loves being with his family, and enjoys just "hanging out" at home.

He is turning into quite the little artist. He really enjoys painting, drawing, and creating.

He still has a great love for dragons!

He makes friends very easily, and he is kind to everyone! He never leaves anyone out, and for that I am so proud.

His favorite dinner is: homemade chicken noodle soup.

His favorite movies are: How to Train your Dragon, Kung Fu Panda, Casper, and Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief.

Favorite restaurant is: Applebees.

He has a very tender heart, and is very thoughtful of others around him. (Probably one of my favorite qualities about him.)

Happy Birthday my sweet boy. Thanks for making these past 6 years-- the best of my life!

6 comments:

Grandma & PapaJohn said...

As a boy, I used to say 2,4,6,8 from now on it will be 3,4,5,6 How nice that is!!!!! Grandma and Papajohn could not be happier in having such a big,strong, handsome great grandson. Your B-Day gift is in the box from G-Stewart Happy, Happy B-Day. Our love, GH & PJ

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hunter! Have a great day celebrating!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

This is one of the ONLY times I find it super hard to be living away from you guys! We miss our sweet Hunter so much! I hope you guys did something fun and memorable for the big guy....our package is late (like anyone expects anything else from us anyway right) So keep your eyes out.

Stokes Folks said...

Great tribute for your little-big boy! The time flies. You are so smart to blog about them so you & they can keep these memories & thoughts alive for years & years! Sure miss you at work - hurry home!

Sarah said...

Yay! Happy birthday Hunter! (which is an AWESOME name bytheway:) I can't believe how grown up our kids are all getting. I am sure you guys are having so much fun celebrating if I know you! :)

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday HUNTER!