We thought it would be fun to take a mini vacation to Minneapolis over Spring Break this past week. It is only about 3 1/2 hrs away from where we live. I had heard from so many friends of ours, how fun the Mall of America was--so we decided that now was the time to check it out for ourselves.
It did not disappoint!
The kids loved Legoland! Check out that sweet robot made entirely out of Lego's.
They had a little area where you could build anything you wanted with all different kinds of Lego's--for free.
Nickelodeon Universe located in the center of the mall.

Such a fun little amusement park.
My kids loved- loved- loved riding all of the rides--even the "scary ones."
I was so proud of Hunter for being brave enough to ride a "real" roller coaster with Steve.
It would probably take you 3 full days, to see all that there is to see at Mall of America. There is also a huge Aquarium inside the mall as well, but we decided to skip that this time around!
I had never been to a Rainforest Cafe before. The kids of course thought it was incredible! Who cares about the food--there are monkey's hanging from the trees and a cool fish tank at this restaurant!
Lounging at the hotel! Life is rough for these two.
What a great little vacation it was for our family.
6 comments:
Glad you guys had fun! Hope the hotel ended up working out okay! We love going there too and might do the trip again since we had so much fun the first time!
Mall of America looks amazing! Glad you guys had a fun little trip!
Looks like so much fun! I hate shopping, but i've always wanted to go to mall of america. what a fun little trip for you guys!
What an amazing spring break! I knew the mall of America was cool, but I had no idea it had all of those kind of things in there! That's crazy! And so fun. I'm glad you guys had such a great trip!
Andrea it looks like you guys had so much fun! I love how you always come up with such creative and fun things to do! Hope you are well!
I'm so glad you guys got to take time off to go on a family trip. Our favorite time is when it's just us going on a trip somewhere. So fun!
Post a Comment