Sunday, April 17, 2011

{children}


My joy!


{pic taken last April in St. George}


"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disapear all too soon and that you will - to your suprise - miss them profoundly.........."


"Despite the changes which come into our lives and with gratitude in our hearts, may we fill our days—as much as we can—with those things which matter most. May we cherish those we hold dear and express our love to them in word and in deed."


-President Thomas S. Monson


3 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Hope everything is okay. Worried about you and your cute family!

Sarah said...

I was just thinking the same thing, I hope you are doing okay!!

Debbi said...

I'm with everyone else commenting. I keep reading your blog posts and your FB's and am hoping you are okay. I am praying for you:)