Monday, April 25, 2011

{easter 2011}




: Resurrection :

by: Mark Mabry


"Reflections of Christ"






What a wonderful, relaxing and enjoyable Easter Sunday we all had! Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. And this year, I really enjoyed every minute of it. This year we dyed our eggs on Friday night, and they turned out great. We tried something new this time---"glitter eggs" and I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture below, but they ended up looking really cool.




Steve ended up having to work all day Saturday, and into Sunday morning--but he was able to make it to Sacrament meeting (barely) with all of us, which was really nice. Sometimes I really take for granted how much sleep he sacrifices on our families' behalf. I feel very grateful that Steve always tries his best-- to put our family first in all things. Things don't always turn out perfect of course, but it means a lot to me that he always makes the effort.




On Saturday, I took the kids to the park for an Easter egg hunt. It was pretty chilly out that day, but the boys loved it and didn't mind the cold--(like I did.)





After we got home from church on Sunday, the kids were delighted to discover, that a sneaky little Easter Bunny hid eggs all throughout our house.





And then came the Easter baskets.








Happy Easter 2011.

5 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Happy Easter! Love their cute outfits...almost twinners with my boys! We must have good taste! :) Glad Steve was able to make it home and got to spend the day with you guys!

Jamie said...

You look beautiful andrea-and your boys adorable-love you!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

How fun! The boys look like they had a great time at the Hunt. I can't believe how big they both are! So much has changed since last Easter.

lori said...

Love the pictures. Your family is so adorable:)

Sarah said...

I love the glitter eggs! Those are really cute. We kept Easter sooooo simple this year. Our eggs were very boring :) You look so beautiful with your handsome boys all ready for church! It looks like you guys had a great Easter!