For FHE--we made these sweet little "tweets." I knew the minute I saw them {here} that I had to make them! What I love about these, is that you can download the free printables as well.
After we were finished making them, Hunter asked me if we could give one to his teacher tomorrow at school-- and since she is in fact, one of his "favorite peeps" I of course said yes!
I also shared a really cute story from the children's Friend, that you can see {here} to go along with our Easter lesson. It was a really fun night, and a good way to start off the week with my kids--and to remind them, as to the real reason-- that we celebrate this special holiday!
2 comments:
So cute! I love all of the fun things that you do with your kids for holidays. I am sure his teacher loved it! :)
Adorable Andrea! Love the idea.
Post a Comment