:my baby:
bump
bump





My dear friend Christia, who also happens to be a super talented photographer talked me into doing some maternity shots this past week. I love how they turned out and I am so happy that I decided to get them done.
Looking back on my two previous pregnancies with the boys--I think that I *might* have about 2-3 pictures total of me when I was towards the end of my pregnancies. I kind of regret that now. I mean lets be honest--there may be a handful of those glowing happy pregnant women out there that love every minute of their 9 months--I however am definitely not one of them. I'm not complaining, just not my favorite state to be in, let alone be photographed in. So, I decided that I might as well have something documented of this time in my life, and I feel really happy with the results. Baby girl, {Miss Mia Kate} will be here in about 5 weeks from now (or sooner) and I am filled with such joy and happiness in my heart. I am feeling SO much better than I have in recent weeks and am really looking forward to welcoming another sweet little spirit into our home.
4 comments:
cute name!
You rock pregnancy!! you are stunning!
You are beautiful, pregnant and not! I'm excited for you and your fam to add a little girl. love the name XoXo,
you are so cute!!
Post a Comment