:Happy St. Patrick's Day:
Today has been a very lucky day indeed.
The boys woke up to a breakfast of green scrambled eggs and bacon--YUM! And would you know.... a sneaky little leprechaun left them treasure hunt to go on too. They had a great time following all of the clues, and did in fact find their hidden treasure at the end of the rainbow.
I used these adorable free printables from {here.} I gotta say-- I feel pretty lucky that there are so many crafty people out there that create such fun things, and post them for others to use.
Another reason why today has been such a lucky day is because-- Steve's youngest brother Kyle is here visiting over Spring Break. As you can see, the boys are thoroughly enjoying their time with uncle Kyle. (Many more pics to come I am sure)
We have lots of fun things planned for this week, and I am really looking forward to spending Spring Break with my family. Because in just a few more weeks, another little lucky charm will be joining us!!!


1 comment:
What a fun St Patrick's Day! I love the scavenger hunt. I agree, crafty people that share their ideas are the best. I wouldn't have anything crafty for my kids otherwise! ;)
Post a Comment