Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{meeting mia}



Grandma Morris and Kyle came out to visit us and meet baby Mia last week. We were able to do a lot of fun things while they were here, and it was so nice to have extra helping hands around. I am starting to realize very quickly that 3 kiddos is a lot more work than I anticipated. Ha! Mornings can be a little tricky for us, and little Miss likes to keep me awake all night long. So, having them here really helped me out, especially with the 2 boys. I am looking forward to summer break here in a couple weeks, and getting back to a normal routine.



Grandma and Mia


We were able to go to the Tulip Festival while they were here, which turned out to be the 'Stem Festival'-- because all the tulips bloomed early this year, so all that was left were the green stems. We still had a really great time though. And let's be honest, the reason why I look forward to going every year, is to get my fill of Dutch pastries. Which were YUM.MY!!






One of the nights they were here, they got a room at the Drury Hotel just for fun. We took the boys swimming and had fun eating there too.

 



Tanner and Kyle having fun on the trampoline

 


We also all went and saw The Avengers. I am SO SO happy that I got to go too. Thankfully grandma was kind enough to stay home with the baby so I could come along. It was Awe.some!! I already want to go and see it again it was that good.

 



And as the story always goes, they had to get back on a plane bound for Utah yesterday.
We already miss them.....



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hooray for family coming to town! You look like you are adjusting amazingly well to life with 3, Andrea!