I think they *kinda* like her.
Is it just me, or do they remind you of a bunch of tourists at Disneyland??
The main attraction being this little peanut below.
All I can say, is that this kid better get used to flashing lights
7 weeks old.
(Thanks Jess and my mom for the darling outfit)
Papa Scott and his newest little princess.
Papa Scott with a scary dragon.
Proud grandma
With my parents and sister here visiting--we decided to take full advantage and tried to fit in as many fun things as we could. One day we went to Raccoon River with the kids and enjoyed a nice day at the beach.
We also took a nice drive to Pella for an afternoon of Dutch pastries and relaxing at the park.
My sister with the buddies. Oh how they adore her.
Who wouldn't love my sister as an aunt?! She is WAY cooler than I am. (or so I'm told) One of the nights, she had a 'camp out' on the trampoline with the boys and watched a movie until midnight with them. Treats, candy, popcorn, drinks, and snuggly blankets--good times for sure.
She is also a pretty cool sister too. On one of the last nights she was here, we were able to get out for a couple hours one evening to go shopping and out to a movie. Don't get me wrong--I love my kids, but man is it refreshing once in awhile to get out and enjoy an evening minus my trio of mischievous rugrats.
LOVED this movie. It was sooo good!


2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of your family all photographing your little Mia!!! That is a precious photo!!! Looks like she's well loved!
that first picture is great! So cute.
Post a Comment