How is July already upon us? I swear it feels like the summer just started and yet it is already half way over. We usually make a few trips to the aquatic center throughout the summer--and today I finally felt *brave* enough to tackle a trip to the pool with 3 kiddos. I was really concerned that it would be WAY to hot for Mia to be out in the heat all day, so that is another reason we haven't made it to the water park thus far. But we got there early so we could get a nice spot in the shade and had a wonderful day with friends.
Umm, yeah so I'm kinda in love with this chubby baby in her swim suit.
Looks like I'm not the only one in love with little missy.
This pic is somewhat deceiving, Mia actually really enjoyed the water park-- I just think she isn't a fan of sun shining in her eyes.
Great day!




2 comments:
Such cute kiddos! Mia is a doll and so stylish ;)
Love her little suit. This is the way to spend the summer, I say! :)
Post a Comment