This Fall, we decided to sign both boys up for soccer. It is actually the first time that either one of them have played before. Hunter has really enjoyed doing karate in the past, and has done really well with that-- but I think that team building sports are also really important too.
Hunter has been playing for a couple weeks now, and has practice once a week, and a game every Sat. for 8 weeks. His team already won their first game last weekend, and he was so excited.
He has a great team and a great coach, and I am looking forward to going to his games each week. I'm so proud of my buddy for doing his best and trying something new.
Tanner buddy is playing soccer through the YMCA. His first practice was today, and he has been looking forward to playing soccer ever since he watched Hunter play.
And best of all, his little buddy Carter is playing with him too.
**Wait.....does this mean I'm a soccer mom??**
**Wait.....does this mean I'm a soccer mom??**
3 comments:
yay....I love the picture of Tanner by himself!!
...well you DO have a minivan... LOL yay for fun sports! :)
Such cute boys! And I love seeing the corn in the background. Oh, I miss Iowa!
Post a Comment