On October 22, 2007 we welcomed this spunky little monkey into our lives. He has brought our family so much joy. He has such a funny, unique little personality and lucky for him-- that adorable yet mischievious smile of his melts my heart. He adores his big brother Hunter, and tries so hard to be just like him. And we are 'working' on being a gentle and kind big brother to little sister. But I see Mia's little face light up when she sees him, so I know that she loves Tanner. He loves her too, he just likes to tease her.
We celebrated his birthday over the weekend, and on his actual birthday we made homemade pizzas and opened up the rest of his presents from grandparents, family, etc..
The kid got spoiled that's for sure. But I was happy to see how willing he was to share all of the toys he got with Hunter.
What a treat to have Grandma here to celebrate with us.
We love you little buddy! Happy 5th Birthday.
1 comment:
he sure does look like he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment