Sunday, August 4, 2013

{goodbye beehive state}



The next 5 or 6 posts are all about our trip to Utah last month. I know I am late at getting this up on the blog, but I finally buckled down and got it all updated this afternoon. You can never fit everything in I've decided. It doesn't matter how long you are there, it is never enough time. But we Iowa Morris' did our best to pack it all in and enjoy the ride.







My beautiful cruddy sister and all her buddies. 
This was the day that the kids had to say goodbye to her. I know I say it all the time, but they don't get much better than my sister.




Going for a ride on the new golf cart.




Steve and I were able to steal a few hours to ourselves here and there during our time there. I am so glad that we were able to attend a temple session one afternoon, and have a nice little date. It was one of my favorite days during our trip.





I was also able to meet up with my sweet cousin Brit and her 3 adorable kiddos for a play date at the splash pad and lunch.














Not to take away from the 2 weeks that we were there, but hands down my most enjoyable and memorable time was spent in the early hours each morning, as I ventured out with my dad for our 20+ mile bike rides. The peace and clarity that I received in the early hours of the day, when the sun was just rising above the glorious mountains was inspiring. 









Another thing that I look forward to every summer, is going to Logan to visit my grandparents. There is something about their home, or maybe it's the local bakery Schaffer's and their raspberry creme filled maple bars, or maybe it is quite simply them....that makes the trip to Logan one of my favorite things to do.



But no matter the reason, it is always a happy time.




Scroll on down if you care to see the rest of our trip to the Beehive State.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love splash pads with all the lovely tight, sexy little bods, I get so hard then go to the bathroom and jerk thinking what I want to do with them