Halloween 2013 has come and gone......
I have yet to take down my decorations, and our front yard still looks like a graveyard--but there is always tomorrow to take care of that right?!
For now, here are a few pictures from our favorite Morris family holiday last week.
Our spooky Jack-O-lanterns a la Steve.
And by Steve, what I really mean....is the slightly deranged, demented looking, freakishly odd man that is pictured below standing next to me in my Duck Dynasty getup. We make quite the pair.
Um yeah...I am married to that. Don't be jealous.
Next up we have my super cool ninja warriors.....
Fierce!!!
And our sweet and snugly little rat.
Ready to head out for trick-or-treating......
Mia's BFF
Passing out candy with my girls.
I must say, I really enjoy staying home and handing out candy every year.
(Especially with good friends)
It was one for the books. We stayed up until well after midnight watching scary movies and eating all sorts of gooood junk food. There is no other way to do Halloween.
Until next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment