Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Spooky Times







Well these past two weeks have been a bit hectic to say the least....but we all have been looking forward to the many Halloween festivities to take part in. Hunter's preschool Halloween party was on Monday, and the Trunk or Treat was last Saturday--and today of course is Halloween! We will be making yummy chex mix and carving pumpkins tonight, and eating some of Grandma Morris' delicious cheese soup. And after the boys are in bed...watching some scary movies. Hunter went with Steve to the Trunk or Treat on Saturday, while me and peanut stayed home. I love this picture of Hunter in his Knight costume. On Monday we got to go to the very spooky preschool party for Hunter. He decorated sugar cookies, and his own trick or treat bag, and then all of the kids took part in a parade around the classroom. Brother Tanner was also there--dressed as Tigger. Things are staring to calm down a bit here in the Morris household. Hunter is getting more accustomed to little brother more each day, and I am getting back to feeling like me again. So we wish you all a very Happy Halloween today!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

They look so cute in their costumes! I'm glad Hunter had a fun little party. How are you feeling? I will call you soon!