Saturday, January 26, 2008

{family date night}


The last time I had been to Chuck E Cheese was probably when I was a little kid. So after an entire week of being cooped up in our house because of the freezing temperatures...we decided an intervention was desperately needed!! It came in the form of a family outing with some friends of ours to Chuck E Cheese! The kids had a blast...and I have to admit the adults kind of did too! Cheap pizza, drinks, tokens, and good friends...what more could you need on a Friday night?? ~Where a kid can be a kid~





9 comments:

Debbi said...

we love that place too - although it's kinda getto and scary at times!haha! It looks like you had a blast - sounds like a great friday night

{Erica} said...

we've been there once with the girls and ella loved it...i'm thinking we should got back soon since mailee was like 3 months old last time we went....she'd like it a whole lot more now. we should take the kids during the day if it stays cold like this...

ps how was juno? i was so bummed i couldn't come!

Courtney said...

I wonder why I don't ever think of great ideas like that. Drew would have an absolute blast!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

Okay Annie, you seriously are "hot mama" in those pictures! You have a three month old and look AWESOME!!!! I'm glad to hear you got to go out and do something fun, I nkow what it's like to do the same old thing day in and day out.

The Halls said...

Looks like so much fun wehn the kids are better we need to atempt it!

Anonymous said...

Fun! Andrea you have the cutest little family! I seriously want to come and see Tanner!!! When I finally get all the way better we have to get together! I got your message. We should plan on the weekend after his dad comes. Yes? No?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan and Shawn said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Oh I finished Rebel Angels and it seriously gave me nightmares. I loved reading it though but wow I don't know why this one is giving me the heebie geebies!! Let me know what you thought of the last one!

Jamie said...

Hi oh! Are there still chuck-e-cheeses around? You look extra babish Andrea!