Monday, January 14, 2008

{great news...}


I thought it might have been a fluke the first few times, but I can officially say after an entire week of this phenomenon....Tanner is sleeping through the night!! Yahoo~ It has been 3 months and then some (last few months of being pregnant) since I had a decent night's sleep. After being up with a newborn all night, and then having to get up with a toddler at 6:30-7am to start your day-- really starts wearing on ya after awhile! All you mom's can feel my pain :) We finally had the brilliant idea to move Tanner out of our bedroom and into the hallway (for now) and since then it has been nights full of sleep for me...and Steve for that matter! I had to share my marvelously good news with everyone, and I am happy to say that Hunter will be waking up to a much happier and refreshed mom from now on!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I am so very jealous of you!! How would it be to have a full night of sleep again? Hopefully soon I will know. Way to go!!!! By the way, Tanner's smiles are really cute. Take care, Azure

{Erica} said...

it's always awesome to one day realize your kids are now sleeping trhough the night...yay for you guys! Good job Tanner!

Unknown said...

That is so great! Derek just started sleeping through the night 2 months ago! Tanner is so, so adorable!!!

Debbi said...

way to go Tanner! I'm glad it wasn't just a fluke and he lasted longer! I think the hall makes a great bedroom, we had to do it too!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is SO CUTE! You have the cutest family! I can't believe how big Tanner is getting. I can't wait to see him and you guys! Talk to ya soon!

Jamie said...

Yea Andrea!! I remember how great that felt!!! I think Tanner looks like Steve!

Sarah said...

Yeah!!! That is the best news I have heard all day. I am so happy for y'all, you have such cute boys!

The Halls said...

that is sooooo fantastic! where you can start being normal again! yea!

Jennilyn said...

Yeah!!! Sleep is something I like too much and I hate it when it gets messed up. That last picture of Tanner is adorable!

Janae said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you Annie! I totally feel your pain. Rylee took forever to sleep through the night because of her surgeries, and then after she finally started sleeping through the night she got chronic ear infections that kept her up. yuck!! We're all sleeping pretty well now though, and I am so happy you are too!!! Woo hoo!!!

Megan and Shawn said...

Thanks for letting us play with the trains - it was a huge hit. Hope the Direct TV thing got worked out! That stuff is so frustrating. Oh, and thanks for the book, I'll for sure need something to do while in Colorado!