So it is pretty much an indoors day today in Iowa. It has been raining most of the day, so we have been hanging out inside today. And with that comes boredom...so out comes the camera with snapshots of the boys to keep me busy :) Tanner will be 3 months soon, and he is already staring to smile and coo at us. It is so fun to watch him grow each day. Hunter has become more and more of a big help to me lately with his little brother. He always loves to watch me give Tanner a bath each morning, and likes to help put lotion on him. And lately I have noticed Hunter talking to him in a cute little "mom" voice when he sees him crying. I love my two boys so much :)
Earlier this morning I babysat my friend's cute kids while she had an appointment, and got these funny pics of "Knight Breckyn" and the scary "Dragon Hunter"
Too funny :)
8 comments:
so cute...don't you just love dress up? rainy days can be fun but also sometimes they can not be...know what i mean? anyway, hope you're enjoying being cozy with your adorable boys today!
SO CUTE PICTURES~~ Your boys are getting so big. I miss seeing you at church and I can't wait to have another playdate. Talk to you soon --
They look so fun! I can't belive how big Tanner looks! I'll call you about Thrusday, so far it looks like a great day to play. Have you started the 3rd book yet - A Sweet Far Thing? I'm only about 300 pages in (it's 800 pages!) I want to read more but I have so many other projects I'm trying to do as well. Argh
Rainy Days aren't fun, especially when you've finished all three books!!! I'll send you an e-mail right now regarding that! Little Tanner is so sweet! Love you!
So cute, it looks like you had tons of fun, way to make the best out of a rain day!
I can't believe how big Hunter is getting! Your boys are so adorable!!!
Tanner looks so big in those pictures. How creative is the dragon - that was s great idea. You are so creative. Oh, and getting the other books, that would be good.
those pic's of the boy's are stinkin cute. so are the ones of our kiddies together! thanks so much!
Post a Comment