I noticed the awesome bowling game you guys had...man whoever gave that you is amazing! (just kdding) I'm really glad to see it came in handy though. :)
Thanks for letting us come to Hunter's b-day party and SORRY we were late... hello where was my brain?? It was a hit and just enough to keep the kids entertained. You did great, as expected.
4 comments:
Looks like you did a great job! I hope Hunter had a great birthday...who wouldn't with Spongebob?!
I noticed the awesome bowling game you guys had...man whoever gave that you is amazing! (just kdding) I'm really glad to see it came in handy though. :)
We had a blast and it was a way fun party! Thanks for inviting us!
Thanks for letting us come to Hunter's b-day party and SORRY we were late... hello where was my brain?? It was a hit and just enough to keep the kids entertained. You did great, as expected.
Post a Comment