As many of you know....Steve and I have been together for a very long time! We met and started dating our Senior year in HS, and have been together ever since--Wow right?!? When I came across this picture--boy did the memories come flooding back to me. This was the day that Steve opened up his mission call--and found out he would be serving a 2 year mission for our church to Sao Paulo, Brazil! We look SO young...crazy!

Speaking of high school...I came across this pic, this was taken the day I graduated from dear old Davis High in 1999! These 3 girls were my very best friends, and WOW do I have some AWESOME memories with these crazy girls! {Jodie Jamie Tara}

So Steve is going to pretty much hate me for posting this pic of us together! What dorks we were....seriously!!!!!!! Those who date each other in the year 1999, apparently highlighted their hair together too--whoa that is a funny memory!

Ok so this next one is less embarrassing than the last one! Steve and I always had such a BLAST together back in the day. He was my very best friend back then...and he still is to this day!

The {big day} June 21, 2002!!! What an amazing day that was! I remember how excited and happy I was to be sealed to my sweetheart for time and all eternity!

My graduation from nursing school December 2002--- AWESOME day :)

And then there was......Hunter! March 4, 2005 our precious little man came into this world! I always have loved this pic with Steve and Hunter--I believe he was only 1 week old in this pic, and now he is 3 years old. Man time sure flies by....

I just love this picture of my Hunter...what a little stud he was in that tuxedo!

Steve's graduation from University of Utah May 2006--another AWESOME day!

The "White Coat" ceremony for the new "first year" medical students!! (Boy am I sure glad that we are not back to that time again)
Our first year in Iowa with our little family at Blank Park Zoo for 'Night Eyes'
Of course our sweet little Tanner came on Oct. 22, 2007....just 6 short months ago!
So take a trip down memory lane sometime.....and take it from me-- it is well worth the 'ride!'
20 comments:
how stinkin precious are those picture's but most of all memories! You guys are so cute and we are so very greatful to have you here!
So freakin cute Annie!!!! I love all the pics. You have inspired me to scan in some of our old pics and organize them!
I love the "dating" pics of you guys...so funny how things change so much but you're still together!
Love it Annie! Keep your eyes out for my next blog from the past...
I love the pictures, those are awesome! `
We will be in UT together for 3 days! We get there on July 23. We'll have to make some plans within those couple of days to spend some time together. We miss you!!
AWESOME POST!!! You look the exact same andrea...seriously such a hottie :) Loved the pictures and I think you and steve are perfect together!
I LOVE LOVE LOVED this post! You guys are so dang cute! I think I may have to pull out some old pics this weekend!
I'm so going to copy you and do a little flashback of Monte and I....what a great idea. You two are so cute and so in love in every picture!
Hey Annie all those pictures of you and Steve dating seem like yesterday. You two highlighting your hair together how cool was that!! I'm so glad the brown eyes won out and now I have two grandsons with beautiful brown eyes.
I love it-I remember those good old days-are we getting old? I'm so glad I got to see the college graduations pictures-I haven't seen those! Love you!
Man, I have so many of those old pics with Shane. They are so funny to look at, and I am always shocked at how little and skinny I was....I guess marriage and two kids took care of that, LOL. Cute pics!
That is awesome, Andrea!!! I love it. I may have to steal the idea too. That picture of you and Steve coloring your hair is priceless!!!! Steve is definitely going to love you for that one. It totally makes me want to go look through all of our old pictures. CUTE!!!!
Wow it seems like yesterday when I met Jody and Azure at LD and shortly after that you where getting married. That is really fun to look back at all those good times.
I LOVE, LOVE your pictures. Andrea- you are so super fun! I might have to dig out some old pics and post them for fun!!!
What a fun post. LOVE all the cute pictures, you look as great now as you did in highschool.
Pictures are so wonderful, so we can look back and remember all the Great, Happy, Fun, Blessed times in life!
Cute pictures - I love those of Steve b/c he looks so young. You are still a hotty, just as you were back then. I didn't know you went to Davis - I'll have to run a few names by you of people I know that went there!! Fun Post!
What awesome pictures. You have great memories!
I'd love to hang out sometime!
Fun post! I love old pictures. I loved seeing your wedding picture. You were seriously glowing! Fun! Thanks for sharing.
What a fun flash back. You haven't changed one bit. I love the picture of you at Steve's graduation.
Cute idea! Love all the old pictures. It is so crazy how time flies and how much we all change!
I love the pic of you and Steve highlighting you hair. That is awesome. I didn't know you guys had been together since high school. Steve and I went to the same high school but never dated until 2001.
Post a Comment