This is a pic of Hunter and Steve having some FUN with shaving cream.... I guess they set up this table and let the kids go to town and make a great big mess!! Looks like fun ehh??
Moving on---I had never heard of or seen these "Bumbo chairs" until just a few weeks ago!!! And WOW are they cool for the little ones! My good friend Autumn was nice enough to let us borrow their's for awhile for Tanner!! And I think they are the BEST things ever and are safe too--wait and see Tanner will be sitting up all by himself in no time!
He LOVES sitting up and finally being able to see what is going on around him! He still likes being in his swing...but is getting more and more curious about the world around him, so this way I can sit him in it and he can actually see what is going on!! Bumbo chairs ROCK!!!!
Apparently when you are as chubby as Tanner...you expend a lot of extra calories sitting up in a foam chair--Wow!! I guess it must have worn him right out, sitting up for that 1/2 hour......geez what a workout!!!
** I just had to add one more pic from this afternoon today!!! You'll never guess WHAT movie Hunter is watching for the millionth time (seriously) Yep..Enchanted!!! I thought this was pretty cute, my little boys watching a movie together!
11 comments:
How sweet Annie! I'm really glad Steve went to the preschool thing, and you're right it is moments like those that make it all worth it.
And Tanner....what can I say he's so adorable! I love his chubbiness and have only seen those chairs, not used them...good idea!
What a great daddy! Remember when you guys came to teach my class about doctors and nurses? You will love the bumbo chair. It was such a lifesaver during that almost sitting phase! Tanner looks so cute in it! I'm gonna put up your photo tonight-if you want to change your colors-call me before!
How fun for Hunter to have Steve come to school with him. So cute!!! I saw those chairs at Walmart a couple of weeks ago and totally want one. They look like they are awesome. What a ball of chubbiness Tanner is. I love it!!! Chubby babies are the best(I have one as well...roll after roll after roll!!). Cute pics!!
He is such a big boy in that! I really think he is such a good little baby! I was going to email you - I got that book for you at the library today after you left - I didn't know you were leaving. Maybe I'll see you this week!
What a cute little chubby MAN!!! I want a boy next so, Landon can have a buddy! Your boys are the cutest! I can't wait to see ya tomorrow.
I love it! You have the cutest little boys! I can't wait to hold Tanner on Friday. Those chairs look pretty sweet. Looks like Steve and Hunter had a great time at preschool too. The last pic is my fav. Cute cute!!
I am so gald he likes it! I new he just needed to get used to it he is such a big boy now!!!!!
I had heard rave reviews about the bumbo chair and had all intentions of getting one for Avalon but she surprised us all and just starting sitting, so maybe next time. How great that Steve was able to go to Preschool. I bet Hunter thought it was the best day of school ever!
And by the way you are welcome to come over any time....even if you are not my VTer. I keep saying we need to get Hunter and Aden together to play. I really mean it, I just don't follow through.
What cuties! Yes, I know what you mean about the laundry sitting in baskets....I do that too! Then I have to put them all back in the dryer and fluff them to get the wrinkles out, lol. It was good seeing you today at the shower! Take Care!
Bumbo chairs are awesome. I got one for Karlee and she still uses it everyday. Well actually I make her sit in it while I do her hair and still at 20 months, she can't get out of it. I can't believe Tanner fell asleep in it. It must have worn his out being able to see the world from a whole new prespective.
Oh how cute!! love the bumboo chairs, wish they had them when i had my kidos!! matt had a great time at the dads day also, there is just something about seeing daddy's with their children that just melts your heart! you have the most darling kids, i love em!!
Meagan and Hunter should get together and watch Enchanted together, Meag has all the music memorized, she LOVES that movie! that is so funny he likes it!
we too have seen it too many times to count! dinner, soon!! i'll call you! ;-)
lindsay
Post a Comment