Monday, April 14, 2008

{kiddo tag}

I hate doing "tags" for myself---but I love my kids and thinking of CUTE and FUN things about them-- is a piece of cake!! So Hunter and Tanner were "tagged" by their adorable little friend's Abby and Bryson.

NAmE 5 tHiNgS ThAt yOu MAy nOT KNoW aBoUt HuNTeR aNd tANneR....

{hunter ray morris}

1. He has to go to bed every night with his blanket, dragons, dinosaurs, and sponge bob pillow!

2. He really LOVES volcano's!! I don't know where he gets this from...but every time he sees one in a book or on TV he goes nuts! And always has to mimic the volcano erupting....

3. He loves toothpaste and mint flavored gum!! He is so funny, and never swallows the gum when he is done with it... he just hands it to me when he is done chewing it! And loves when Steve brushes his teeth every night before bedtime.

4. He won't eat ice cream or drink milk!! What kid do you know that doesn't like ice cream and milk honestly???? But he does however LOVE cheese--go figure!!

5. He is a GREAT big brother to Tanner, and loves to give him hugs and kisses!


{tanner scott morris}

1. Tanner is literally the happiest baby I have ever seen! I know, I know I am partial being that I am his mom. But he laughs and smiles ALL of the time. He can make anyone smile just by being near him and his bright smile!

2. He lights up every time he sees his big brother enter the room. And only Hunter and Steve are able to get him to giggle and laugh just by looking at him.

3. He is GREAT to take on road trips and on car rides. He is just content and doesn't hardly even make a peep!

4. He has got the chubbiest little thighs!! Roll after chubby roll...I LOVE to hold my chubby boy!

5. He has a very special way of bringing a great peace and calmness to our crazy house!


Ok so those are my 5 things!! So Hunter and Tanner "tag"....
1. Logan G.
2. Savannah S.
3. Carter M.
4. Ella G.
5.
Lexi K.

** If you decide to accept the "tag challenge" from the Morris Boys'--you can of course include ALL of your kiddos too! And for anyone else who wants to do this as well...have at it! (I thought this was a great post to add to your blog...especially if you plan on "publishing" it afterwards!)

14 comments:

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

You are so funny! You fight it when I tag you but then you tag me! Just kdding, I love it, what a great way to talk about your kids.

Unknown said...

You are such a cute mom! Blake loves gum too, but he always swallows it! You have such sweet little boys!!!

Shane and Jill said...

What cuties! Yes, Tanner is such a great baby....Even though I didn't remember how to hold him, LOL! Oh well, I am sure with time, that I will remember again, how to snuggle with a wriggly baby, and not be so quick to hand him/her back to mom :)

kdance said...

Cute, cute, cute little guys! Love the bunny ears :)

I, too, love that clip from The Office. So glad that it's back on the air!

Debbi said...

really - I think Tanner is such a happy good baby too! He is such a cutie! I love that about Hunter and volcanos!haha!

Anonymous said...

LOVED this post. I don't think your little boys could get any cuter! Tanner is seriously the best baby Andrea. I could not believe how good he was Friday night. He didn't make a sound! CUTE boys!

Anonymous said...

Your little boys are so so cute! I love that Blake won't swollow gum I can't get Britton to stop swallowing gum. Blake would love that T-Rex place they have a video of a volcano going of on the wall. Tanner is so cute. Good job on having such handsome boys!

{Erica} said...

you've got such cute little boys and i loved learning about them.

My kids don't dig milk either but ice cream...crazy boy!! :)

Chubby are so much cuter in my opinion (I might be a bit biased as well :D). Tanner is truly such a happy and content baby.

Ella will heed the tagging call in the very near future :)

The Harris's said...

Hey Andrea & Steve this is Melissa from Utah I worked with you at LD and you better remember me. I went to lunch with Angie she was telling me about the blogs and thats how I found you. You kids are super cute! Hope all is well. Melissa

Janae said...

How fun learning more about your little cuties. I love it!

Azure said...

So, I am still trying to solve this mystery so if you notice multiple views on your map, don't think that I am starting to blog stalk. :) Anyway, cute tag. I will do it for sure, but I'll have to think hard about 5 things about the kids that I haven't already posted about. My whole blog is stuff about them. I have to think about this one for a little while.

Scott and Angie said...

Thanks for the tag i will get on that soon. It was fun to hear about the things you don't always get to say about them.

Jamie said...

Andrea-I loved these lists-that is so funny that he has to sleep with all of those critters-Jen's Blake used to, maybe still, sleeps with like 4 different care bears and a stuffed cat. Aren't kiddos so great-they remind us of what life is about and why it is so great! Love you-can't wait to see Hunter and meet cute little chubby Tanner soon!

Megan and Shawn said...

What a fun tag! Your boys are so cute and so fun.