Thursday, September 4, 2008

{back to school}


School is back in session (preschool that is) for Hunter. He has been so excited all week to start school again. Every day for an entire week-- Hunter has asked each morning if he can go to school today?? So this morning was the "big day!" This will be his second year in preschool, and he will be going twice a week for 2 1/2 hours each day. We already met his new teachers (Miss. Jennifer and Miss. Heidi) last week--and they are awesome. I am so excited for what this coming year will bring. It is so good for Hunter to have a routine and interact with other kids his age. I am so happy this year, because he is in the same class with 3 of his cute little friends. YAY for preschool!

What a handsome little dude!


{"little friends" Breckyn and Savannah pictured here. (sorry Sam) we didn't get a pic with you}
I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast. I am so proud of Hunter, and the good little helper that he is to me. I love you buddy, and I am so lucky to be your mom!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hunter looks so handsome for his first day of school! :) They are all so dang cute! How did his first day go?

Oh and I still have some raspberry salad in my fridge...do you think it is good on the 3rd day?!?! :D

Sarah said...

You mailed it already? I am so impressed and so excited! :) I bet I will mail yours on the 8th... but now I'm really going to try and do it sooner! :) Yay for fun swaps and cute swap partners! :) And your Hunter looks so cute for his first day of preschool. My Anna's preschool starts tomorrow and she can hardly wait. That's so fun that he has 3 friends in his class.

Kaylee said...

Hey! Guess what? I updated my blog! It is not much because I am still learning how to do this blogging stuff but I have changed it and stuff!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

He is SO BIG ANNIE!!!!!! I miss you guys so much! I'm so glad he's going twice a week now and you and cute Tanner Babe will get some one-on -one time! And I can't imagine how much fun Hunter has while he's there!

Katie said...

Hunter looks very handsome on his forst day of preschool. Hallie had Miss Heidi and Miss Jennifer last year and LOVED them. He will have a great time in their class.

{Erica} said...

he looks so big and i'm totally loving his hair. How fun that he gets to be in school with 3 of his buds....

ps went to dairy queen and got me a cookie dough blizzard...SICK! The cookie dough is all powdery....which one do you get? I am now NOT a dairy queen virgin :)

Brooke Hargett said...

Soooo cute! How fun- preschool is such a big step! Little Hunter is darling!!

Mackay Family said...

He looks like a little stud! I can't believe how old he is...I remember when you were pregnant with him! Time goes by way too fast.

Bullard Family said...

Hunter is so adorable. He really is so handsome. How are rotations going? We should really get together sometime. We really don't live that far away. It would be fun to see your cute kids. That missionary story is funny, small world.
Andrea

Shane and Jill said...

What a cute boy! I know they will love goingto preschool...it is a nice break for you too! TTYL

Azure said...

Those are some pretty cute pictures of Hunter. I still can't believe our boys are old enough to be in preschool. What the heck?

James and Jessica Ford said...

Hey Morris fam. I guess life goes on and our kids all grow up. Have some fun time with Tanner. It will all go by so fast!