So I have to admit, I'm one of the two people who don't watch The Office. I don't even know when it's on! (Please don't hate me!) I love that you love it though and seriously can't wait to see you guys NEXT MONTH!!!!!!
Oh my gosh Andrea, I am totally into the Office. We never watched it in the regular season but we have bought all the DVD's. It is seriously my new favorite show. Hallie says "Mom, you are obsessed with the Office" (She has never seen it though). I love Dwight, there just isn't anyone else like him. Can't wait!
I CANNOT wait any longer. I'm so excited! I have missed my office friends!! Dwight is sooo funny. That's a great clip- thanks for putting it up. Let the countdown begin!
I mailed your package today! I totally meant to do it Saturday, but didn't make it to the post office until today, which is not surprising. I am so excited for you to get it!
Also, SO excited for the Office. It is our favorite for sure. Arrested Development is also a big favorite, you'd probably like it a lot if you like the Office :)
11 comments:
No I did not know you were coming out in October! YEAH! When are you coming?
I seriously can't wait! and i'm with you those that don't wath it...really....why?
so you have to watch arrested development...it's like the office on crack...
Love Hunters back to school pictures so cute.
So I have to admit, I'm one of the two people who don't watch The Office. I don't even know when it's on! (Please don't hate me!) I love that you love it though and seriously can't wait to see you guys NEXT MONTH!!!!!!
Oh my gosh Andrea, I am totally into the Office. We never watched it in the regular season but we have bought all the DVD's. It is seriously my new favorite show. Hallie says "Mom, you are obsessed with the Office" (She has never seen it though). I love Dwight, there just isn't anyone else like him. Can't wait!
love it, we watched re-runs last night and I have that great day marked on my calendar. :)
We love the Office! Andrea-Hunter is so cute-I bet he loves preschool-what a sweet boy!
I CANNOT wait any longer. I'm so excited! I have missed my office friends!! Dwight is sooo funny. That's a great clip- thanks for putting it up. Let the countdown begin!
Beets....Bears....Battlestar Gallactica!!!! I am so excited for The Office to start again!!! I can't wait!! That was an awesome clip!! Love it!!
Can I just tell you how EXCITED I am?!? Definitely my most favorite show ever!!!
I mailed your package today! I totally meant to do it Saturday, but didn't make it to the post office until today, which is not surprising. I am so excited for you to get it!
Also, SO excited for the Office. It is our favorite for sure. Arrested Development is also a big favorite, you'd probably like it a lot if you like the Office :)
Post a Comment