If I thought
last weekend was busy--
oh my was this past week of Halloween festivities even busier!! We kept our Morris family tradition intact, by making some Halloween sugar cookies, and then carved our very spooky pumpkins Wednesday night.



Then Thursday was Hunter's Halloween party at preschool. He got to dress up in his Dragon costume yet again, and had a great time! The Halloween parade with all of the kids was at the very end, and the parents were able to go and watch.


Thursday night...{Beggar's Night in Iowa} we took the kids to the mall and filled their trick-or-treat buckets with yet again more sugary candy! Steve and I have actually never dressed up in costumes for Halloween since we have been married--SAD right? I guess we're not very cool parents, but this year I said "What the heck Steve...lets get crazy" and so we did......
{The Pirate and the Witch}
{Autumn and I}
So tonight being that is
actually Halloween, we are headed over to the ward Trunk-or-Treat later today. More costumes, more candy, more Halloween fun right?? Can't wait. I will probably just add a few more pics of the trunk-or-treat later tonight when we get home on this post. So I hope everyone has a very
Happy Halloween......Trunk-or-Treat: 
{Steve and Joe....umm yeah!}


The End!
13 comments:
Hey missy it was fun to take the kids out even if it was crazy at the mall! You and Steve looked awesome! Jen and I should have dressed up more! kidos were absolutely adorable!!! See you tonight at Trunk or Treat!
You and Steve look AMAZING!!! LOVE THE COSTUMES!!!!! And your cute boys in their costumes...Priceless! I'm so gla dyou guys are having more fun and enjoying Halloween! It's getting pretty cold around here so enjoy your weather while you still can.
Loving the costumes! Maybe you should go dark?!?!?!?!? Your sugar cookies look delish! I think I am going to drag Quinn to the trunk or treat tonight to see everyone in their costumes!
Super cute photos, how fun are your costumes?!?!
Andrea- You are a great mom! At some point everyday with my kids, I want to lock myself in a closet and cry. I think moms who say they never get stressed out are lying!!!
Wow those are some cool looking pumpkins! Andrea I think I really like you with dark hair! I hope someday I can be as good of a mom as you are- you are always doing the most fun creative things with your cute kids.
Well aren't you a sexy little witch-how fun-we'll have to dress up next year. I loved being a little devil and hippie with you-we should look back at those photos! Looks like you guys are having so much fun! Love, Jamie
{I just left a message on your last post too}
dude look at you being all sexy in your witch costume :)
Glad you had fun at the mall. We just went around a couple of blocks and then headed home.
We'll see ya tonight right??! :)
I agree with Erica, totally a hot witch! You and your husband are definitely one hot couple :) Love that you guys totally dressed up! We haven't dressed up since we've been married, either. I think you just might have inspired me to be more fun next year! :)
Your sugar cookies look absolutely delish and your kids could not be cuter. I love that you get so into Halloween, so fun!!!
I hope you guys are wearing your costumes tonight. I love them! Doug and I will be all dressed up in ours.
you can always fly out to cali to watch HP with me :) I'm ordering my twlight shirt this week...i've narrowed it down to three :)
you're sexy witch costume was even better in person tonight. Pretty sure both our husbands were happy :)
You are such a sport to dress up!! I am pretty boring, I did wear a black shirt though. Kind of in the Halloween spirit. Sure looks like you guys had a lot of fun this year. Those cookies look really tasty!! Your boys look so cute in their costumes!! What's up with Steve and his hand in his pants? Weird!!!
I love your costumes. Your family is so festive. I laughed so hard of the picture of Steve and Joe. I swear that is the tallest Daffy Duck I have ever seen. Hilarious!
You are one HOT witch. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And I can't get over how creative you are. You are my idol!
Post a Comment