I just bought my advanced ticket for the midnight showing of this........
{LOVE this movie poster of Edward}
And will be wearing
{this} t-shirt to the premiere.........

{I just love the sparkly little rhinestones...if "make believe" vampires can sparkle--so can I for one night right??}
What will YOU be doing at midnight on Nov. 21st????????
13 comments:
Andrea....you are a freakin dork! But I still love ya! ~Hubby
I will be at the Premiere that night too!! I don't think I will be wearing anything special though! I love your costumes by the way-so cute!!
Baaaa! So jealous! My friends are lame and want to wait until the weekend to go. I totally wish I were coming along with y'all! :) And I agree, that is a fabulous picture!
what do you think I will be doing :) I'm thinking dinner before the movie would be fun....?
Cute shirt... I was just looking at that same one. The midnight showing? Yes, I love the picture of Joseph and Steve... AWESOME! I need some copies of that one and if the one of you and I turned out. Talk to you later... it was good to see you the other day.
I'm going that night too! I'm so excited for "Twilight Prom"! I've ordered a baseball tee that says, "Cullen Baseball" on the front, and "Team Edward" on the back! I can't wait! PS your family is soo cute!
I so wish I was still in Iowa to go to the premiere with everyone! I want one of those shirts! I love your new family picture.
Andrea-I love Steve's comment-so funny-anyhoo, I will definitely be going, maybe not opening night. But if I could choose to go with anyone, It would definitely be you!
Love ya!
I really need to read those books. Everyone is always saying how great they are. Love the shirt SUPER CUTE!
Can't wait for the movie!! I bought my ticket as well. Too bad I'm pregnant, I'd love to be wearing that shirt too! Oh, and I love that poster of Edward, it makes him look so mysterious...sexy!
Sadly, I won't be able to attend the midnight showing. I will be at work, blah!!!!! I am very jealous of you! I do plan to see the movie; no way could I miss it. As for the attire, it probably won't be anything special. Sorry to disappoint you. Steve's comment is seriously cracking me up!!!
Yay! Thanks for posting on my blog! It was great to meet you earlier this week. I am SO GLAD that you enjoyed the workout....hahaha...well, loved it and hated it at the same time :) I'm excited for Twilight too!
I can't go to the midnight show but I definately have my tickets for Friday night. I actually bought my almost a month ago. The megaplex went on sale WAY before anyone else.
I am having a cute sweatshirt made. It will say edward on the front and then it has a bleeding heart on the back. My halloween costume was pretty awesome too. It was a black t-shirt that said.
"This is my costume...
I am a Cullen...
I am trying to blend in..."
Got it from cafepress.com
Post a Comment