Friday, December 12, 2008

{tag}

My overly pushy friend Azure "tagged" me with this, so I guess I will oblige. Plus I got sick of seeing "Blah" everytime I looked at my blog--and since things are no longer blah around here--more like crazy busy getting ready for Christmas in 2 weeks, here is the "8's Tag"

8 shows i love to watch
The Office
Dancing with the Stars
The Hills
ER
Lost
24
Project Runway
Modern Marvels
8 places i love to eat
Texas Roadhouse
Applebees
Bravo Cucina Italiana
Cheesecake Factory
Papa Murphy's Take and Bake pizza
Tony's pizza
Cafe Rio
Olive Garden
8 things i did yesterday
took Hunter to preschool
went to the post office and mailed off the rest of my Christmas cards
finished putting all my "neighbor" gifts together
wrapped Christmas presents
made chicken tacos for dinner
went on a ride with the family to see everyone's Christmas lights on display
made a yummy cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows
watched The Office with Steve
8 things i am looking forward to
going to Hunter's preschool Christmas program tomorrow afternoon
taking the kids to see Santa at the mall
Christmas morning with my kids
my sister coming to Iowa for a visit in 2 weeks
Steve getting this rotation over, and having him home for Christmas break
watching the UTES go to the Sugar bowl in January
this weekend--I think Steve and I are going to go see Four Christmas' tonight
my kids sleeping in this Saturday....(haha, fat chance) I can dream right?
8 things i love about fall
Everything!!
more specifically--cooler temperatures
cozy sweaters and jackets
Thanksgiving
changing colors in fall leaves, and the crisp air
pumpkin patches, and hayrides
Halloween
homemade sugar cookies and chex mix
8 things on my wish list
an i phone
my kids to stay healthy ALL winter long (is that too much to ask?)
to win an all expense paid trip to Hawaii
getting more than 4 hrs of sleep a night
to be out of the "student" phase of our lives right now
to have more patience with my kids
to be able to pay off our student loans someday (sooner than later)
to find happiness in the small things in life
8 favorite eye candy
Steve (gotta give props to my #1)
Christian Bale
Ryan Gosling
Ryan Reynolds
Will Smith
Patrick Dempsey
Robert Pattinson (but only as Edward)
Steve Carell (does that surprise you??)
8 people i tag
whoever wants to--be my guest!
(this one was actually kind of fun to do)
thanks to my Azure friend!

It was only a matter of time, before the world saw the debut of these little beauties......
I present Edward and Bella action figures



Now if you were thinking to yourself...WOW those would make some amazing stocking stuffers this year--sorry to disappoint, they won't be available for our purchasing pleasure until January 2009.

6 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Fun post! Good thing you have that pushy friend Azure :)! Four Christmases is so funny, but crude...so just be prepared! I hope you can get more than 4 hours of sleep! I would be dying!

Unknown said...

So fun Andrea- I might just have to do this tag! I LOVE that Steve Correll is on your eye candy list! I too think he is a hottie!!!

Darren and Jody said...

Hey Andrea

Sorry it took so long but my address is 5291 s. 7500 w. Hooper Utah 84315 now you send me yours

luv ya

Azure said...

What????? I am pushy???? I have never once in my life been called pushy....til now. I am so glad that you did it. It's fun to find things out about your friends that may not have known before. For instance Steve Carrell. I had no idea!!! That's hilarious!!! I can't believe that I left McDreamy off my eye candy list. I'm so ashamed of myself!!

Jamie said...

Well now I know what to tell Brian to get me for Christmas-that Edward doll would make a fabulous Stocking Stuffer!!!-Miss you and wish I could see you over Christmas-I'll give you a call soon-Love you!

Sarah said...

That's a fun tag, I love that Steve Carrell made your eye candy list! Christian Bale is totally at the top of mine as well. Hello Batman :) And those Twilight dolls make me laugh so hard! Oh my goodness, where did you find those? hahaha.