Many pictures to post. Many thanks to give.
{Steve reading "The Night Before Christmas" on Christmas Eve.}
{Hunter playing with his Nativity set before going to bed Christmas Eve}
{The calm before the "storm" so to speak. There is just something magical about a tree-- Christmas morning before the "day" begins.....}
{Hunter and his "Walgreens" T-Rex}
{Tanner and his new Elmo Restaurant table}
{Steve showing off the Utes blanket my mom made him }
{These two pictures have some great sentimental value to me. One of my all time favorite presents I received as a kid, was my Teddy Ruxpin bear. I saw this at Costco a few weeks back, and knew I had to get it for my boys. I totally love how it is literally vintage 1980's style. It was just how I remembered him, and I know the boys will love listening to him read about his many adventures}
{Hunter playing his new V- Motion Dora the Explorer game.}
{Trying out his cool flying Dragon toy}
{Just a few more pics of the boys playing together with their presents}
We ended the day by making Candybar trains. Hunter had more fun eating all of the candy off of the trains.....while we were still putting them together. Every time I looked down to place another train wheel (aka gummy lifesavers) a piece would mysteriously be found missing. Nonetheless, it was a fun way to end a truly wonderful Christmas day!!
8 comments:
Merry Christmas! I totally forgot about those Teddy bears but i had one and loved it too! What memories. The train is super cute, good job.
You guys are so good to take lots of pictures! I didn't end up with that many this year...too many things going on! I'm so glad they like the car with the balls...I can't wait to see you guys!
Very cute pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a good Christmas this year.
Andrea Lou-I love all of the photo. Ok I love the Teddy Ruxbin-I had one too! I saw those at Costco and should have gotten one! I ran into your family at the mall and they said they were coming to see you-Have a fun visit and call me after!
Love, Jamie
Loved all the pictures from your Christmas! I remember Teddy Ruxbin! I can't wait until Tanner gets as excited as Hunter! Do your boys love the ball pit??? We thought about getting one. Let me know! Steve reading the book to your boys is so cute!
Looks like you all had a great Christmas. The Elmo table is super cute. I love the train idea. I'll have to get your instructions on that my kids would LOVE it. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
What a fun Christmas! I love your boys jammies and your tree is gorgeous!
What a fun christmas!Your boys look so happy with everthing! Hope you have a wounderful new years!!! Any BIG plans?
Post a Comment