I know the suspense must have been overwhelming HA!....but never fear your answers are here. I am a little surprised that no one guessed both correct answers to my quiz. But nonetheless, here it is.
A: I do in fact have corneal abrasions on both of my eyes. I finally went in to have my eyes looked at because they have been hurting for quite some time now and I couldn't figure out why. Wearing glasses full time is a big deal for me because a) I don't like how I look in them b) they give me a headache if I wear them all day long. Most people don't even know I own a pair of glasses because I rarely wear them outside of my house. I have been wearing contacts since about age 15. But I only have one set of eyes, and I should probably take better care of them. So, I get to put medicated drops in my eyes 3 times a day, and give my sore eyes a break from contacts for awhile.
F: When I was 12 years old I did indeed have a benign tumor (literally the size of a grapefruit) surgically removed from my neck. And I have the scar to prove it! Nice eh?
PS:
**Nope...sorry to disappoint but I am definitely NOT pregnant.
**It would be my biggest fear to be on DWTS. I would make such a complete fool of myself. I definitely was not blessed with the "dancing gene."
** First kiss was at 16
** Only in my dreams could I attempt to run a marathon.
11 comments:
You are HILLARIOUS! What a fun post-both of them! And I think you look darling in glasses, very sophisticated! But I understand, I would die without my contacts.
OH MY GOSH, I DON'T THINK I CAN WAIT TILL MONDAY! It better be an hour episode, The City didn't do much for My Hills addiction!
That was so fun! What a great idea and such interesting info to learn about. I like the glasses - you look very chic!
I think you look so great in your glasses! That is quite a scar there Andrea!
What fun posts! I love them and such a cute idea for April Fool's! :) I don't think I would have guessed both of the right ones either. I'm sorry to hear about your abrasions, but you really do look cute in your glasses!
I think you look really cute in your glasses and in blue.
Dang it ~ I was going to guess those two, but I changed my mind. You look sexy in your glasses with the naughty librarian going on.
Love the April fools idea. I think you look great in glasses.
Dang it andrea-I missed this and I would have known! Did you know that I have chronic dry eye-we can be defective eye friends. Ok-I'm calling you tomorrow morning -please answer your phone-I want to tonight, but I think it is late there.
Love you!
(Looks like you guys had a great time when your parents visited!)
That was such a fun post. I think you look darling in your glasses!
You look adorable in your glasses.. but lets be honest here.. you could probably wear a paper bag and still look gorgeous..so whatcha trying to say? =)
So I feel like the worst Sis-in-law! I had no idea about the eye thing or the tumor! But NEVER (and I mean NEVER) get me excited about another nephew or niece again!!! :)
Post a Comment