Saturday, May 16, 2009

{goodbye}

Best friends like this don't come along very often.......



And when they do....you know it will last a lifetime.




And over time, a beautiful princess and a dragon can become the best of friends!



{Breckyn, Hunter, Tanner, Brayden, Hunter}




Goodbye Hall family.....you will be missed!

{One of my best friends, is moving back to Arizona tomorrow morning! I wouldn't have made it through these past few years without her. Movie nights, play dates with the kids, long talks, many hours spent laughing and sometimes crying together, and so much more. What more can I say....I love ya girl!}

3 comments:

The Halls said...

thanks miss we will miss you guys so much love you TONS!!

Shane and Jill said...

LOL...I posted one about Autumn about an hour after you did....and we said a lot of the same things....great minds think alike ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great post! They will definitely be missed along with ALL of you moving!