Black Island Farm Pumpkin Patch
One of my favorite traditions is--going to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins. This year, we headed to a place called Black Island Farm, to pick out the very best pumpkins in the entire patch. We took a tractor ride out to the spot and each of us had our pick at any pumpkin on the farm.
This picture reminds me of how much I love Utah-- and how much I have missed looking at those beautiful mountains.
And this picture reminds me of how much I love these three boys of mine.
This picture makes me think...where did my little pumpkin go??
{This pic was taken exactly one year ago}
So.... we made out with some great pumpkins, a fun tractor ride, good company, and this family photo. {Just pretend like Hunter's eyes aren't closed, and this might have been a really good pic}
**Side Note**
I have been in quite the reading slump for some time now. I am so busy, and haven't really had much time for anything...let alone curling up to a great book! But thankfully I found an awesome series. The Hunger Games. I am sure you have probably all read it by now, but if you haven't I highly recommend picking them up. If a book doesn't suck me in, within the first 50 pages, I am over it. But if it does--I stay up all night until it is finished and can't put it down. (Twilight anyone??) So, check it out. PROMISE you will thank me later.

Check it out!
7 comments:
Looks like fun. I love this time of year. Pumpkins are my favorite! And Black Island Farms is my favorite place to go. Did you guys just do the tractor ride/pumpkin patch? You should try their other stuff too. my kids and I can spend all day there- they love it!
Wow! I do miss the autumn weather in Utah and the beautiful mountains, too! The pumpkin patch looks so fun! I'm excited for your Pumpkin Chocolate chip Bread - that is one of my favorites!
Are you happy to be back in Utah?
Cute family picture (even with Hunter's eyes closed)! I have heard great things about those books I need to break down and start reading them. Where is Black Island Farms? Up by you?
Do you have a really yummy recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread?
I miss the mountains!!! I am hoping that the weather in Iowa will be decent this weekend so we can take Cameron to the pumpkin patch.
Your recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread made my mouth water! Sounds sooooo good right now!
Oh and Andrea you know that you are SUPER jealous of DJ Lance's dance moves! :) What the blank is up with his fuzzy orange hat?!?!?
Andrea you look so cute, I love your hair.
The pumpkin patch reminded me of our first year here in Iowa and going to the pumpkin patch with you guys. :)
What time should we be over for the pumpkin bread? ;o) I have always wanted to go to the Black Island Farm, and now that I have Morgie, maybe my hubby will finally want to go! Hope you guys are all doing well. PS, your boys are absolutely adorable!
Now I am totally craving a trip to the pumpkin patch and some pumpkin chocolate chip bread! :) I think both of those things are two of my most favorite things about fall. I also disappeared for a few days while reading those books. The whole time I was reading them I kept thinking how surprised I was I liked them so much! :)
Post a Comment