Thursday, October 29, 2009

{halloween collage}

Pumpkin Carving....


It doesn't quite feel like it's Halloween-- until you carve yourself up some spooky pumpkins. This year, I got some washable paints for the kids to decorate their pumpkins with. They thought it was the bomb.

My dad roasted up some tasty pumpkin seeds in the oven.....they were
delicious! (forgot to take a pic of them)


Then we got some Papa Murphy's Take and Bake pizza's (jack-o-lantern style) and sugar cookies at one of my favorite bakery's.....

And had a great night of carving, painting, eating, and
laughing!



Today is Hunter's preschool Halloween party.

Tomorrow is our Ward "Spooktacular" Carnival.

And Saturday is.........

Halloween!


Just a little sneak peek of our terrifying Dracula.....

more pictures to come


3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh I love Hunter's costume. What a cute vampire. Looks like the pumpkin carving was a success.. I also like the pizza. Yum!

Brooke Hargett said...

Sooo cute Andrea! :) Happy Halloween!!

Sarah said...

So lucky to have so much family around to join in the fun! It looks like the perfect pumpkin carving night :)