Happy Halloween
The Morris Family Vampires'
(and a baby bat)
What a great Halloween weekend is all I can say! It was so much fun dressing up this year as a family, and taking the kids out trick-or-treating. Every year since Hunter was born, we have gone to a Trunk-or-treat for Halloween, but this year was the first time that we have taken the kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood, and it was a blast.

We all had way too much sugar and candy this weekend.....but it was so much fun, that I didn't hardly care that my kids' had candy bars and lollipops for dinner!
Trick-or-treat
My baby bat playing in the Autumn leaves.
We stayed up late and watched scary movies, made pumpkin shaped sugar cookies, made two batches of chex mix, and consumed way too much sugar-- but had a very fun and memorable Halloween 2009!

11 comments:
I am sure Steve doesn't mind that you called him Edward...speaking of Mr. Eye Candy, only 18 more days!!!!!
Wow!! What great costumes!! You are so lucky that Steve will dress up. My husby is a bit of a halloween party pooper....for now, but I will get him next year (I hope). Anyways, you all looked amazing!!
Too cute Annie. Tanner makes a wonderful little bat. And the rest of you are so scary. Ha ha.
Those pumpkin sugar cookies were yummy. Margaret dropped off a bunch at our house last night. I think I have already ate 6.
Loved all your costumes. The vampire family looked great. Glad you guys had a great Halloween weekend filled with treats!
You all look so "scary" and fantastic!
sounds like you guys had a great Halloween! it was fun to see you guys for a minute. We really need to get together!
You guys are awesome!!! The costumes are great. I meant dork in an endearing way, not a negative way. :) It sure looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Candy bars for dinner is good every once in a while!
WOW! Great costumes, really you scared Sam! How fun.
I love that you all dressed up together! You and Edward, I mean your husband, look great together :) It looks like the perfect Halloween!
Your fam is so cute, what a good idea. We are so boring when it comes to Halloween. I agree, how is it we never seen eachother at work, i am there on wed, when are you? ya we have vocera call me!
I missed you guys this year... it definitely was not the same without you around!!
Post a Comment