Monday, November 23, 2009

{winners}



And the winning turkey is.......

Our Fam



And the comment that made me laugh the most.......



Allison


Thanks everyone! It was fun reading all of your comments. (Even the embarrassing ones) I am truly grateful to have been blessed with so many wonderful friends-- that I love and adore. You all inspire me, and make me want to be a better person. (truly you do!)




I hope your Thanksgiving is grand! I know mine will be.




I thought I would share just one cute idea that I found, for a Thanksgiving craft idea. It could be used as a family activity, or I thought it would be really cool to make for Thanksgiving day and set it up on your table. Each person could fill out a feather with what they are thankful for and stick in in the turkey.


Super easy to do and cheap to make eh??

And I'm thinking he is pretty stinking cute as well.

Lastly, a little tip for you Black Friday diehards.....

Check out this {awesome link} for some sweet deals.



However.....do proceed with caution people.

Friends don't let friends get trampled at Walmart, on Black Friday, just so they can hit it big at the $5.00 DVD bins.


Happy Thanksgiving from my little turkeys to you!


3 comments:

allison said...

Oh yay! Thanks!! I debated about whether to post that or not...I guess it was worth it! Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite!! Thanks for not being mad!

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

I'm so excited! I NEVER win anything Annie! Yay! You're so cute..how you can work full time, be a mom to two boys, have a husband in med school and still manage to do a thankful giveaway...you're AMAZING!!!

Sarah said...

That would be a darling centerpiece. Happy Thanksgiving! :)