Friday, December 4, 2009

{pictures gone wrong!}


When trying to take pictures for Christmas cards goes bad......

Why do I set myself up for these situations really???
1. Two cute boys---check!
2. Adorable hats and new Christmas vests---check!
3. Being forced to sit next to your brother and SMILE---impossible!



I am not quite sure the "look" Hunter was going for in this pic.


Then come the tears.......


Help Me!
My mom is jumping up and down, and making crazy noises at me.


So when all was said and done.....my "Christmas card photo shoot" did not go well. But to be honest--I really could care less. Because these two silly boys are what make me smile the most!

And this picture below explains why!!!

6 comments:

allison said...

I haven't even attempted mine yet because I know that I am going to get the same results.

Darren and Jody said...

Hi Andrea,

I think you should do the last pic for christmas card. Those are cute pics call me Karson's finally out of the hosp.
Love me

Sarah said...

Ha! We just went through the same thing. I think we don't have a single picture without someone screaming, poking a sibling, flashing their underwear, or staring off into space. They are so funny! We just may end up using a screaming one... or photoshop swapping some heads or something!

Why is it so difficult? They are lucky they're so cute! :)

Mackay Family said...

Haha...classic! Isn't that how it always goes. They never cooperate when we want them too!

Craig&Shannon said...

Andrea.. your blog always makes me smile.. you are an amazing mother and nurse! You are beautiful and creative.. and you make me realize how much I suck!
xxoxo
Shan

Christie Morris Eskelsen said...

So fun Annie! You're amazing... you work full time, you're a mom to two active children, your hubby is in med school and you seem to be ahead of me in so many things! I can't wait to see the newest Christmas pic of you guys....maybe I'll trade this one out for the other one on my fridge. :)