Christmas Eve
We spent Christmas Eve night at my grandparent's house, and had a Jolly Old time! This was the first time in over 3 years-- that we have been back with family to celebrate this wonderful time of year. It was so much fun! I especially enjoyed the "fashion show" that was put on by some very "willing" models!! My aunt and grandmother were gracious enough to make all of the women in the family, some very sassy aprons. The guys all came out to model-- and we got to pick which apron we wanted! Hilarious!
I vote that Papa John had the best moves coming down the "runway"We also had fun making candy bar trains, going to the annual Soup/Bingo party, having a surprise visit from Santa, playing with cousins, and having a very Merry time indeed.
And then came......
Christmas Morning
Christmas Morning

Hunter did in fact get his much asked for, much talked about, and much anticipated
Devastator
{It's a Transformer in case you were wondering what the heck a Devastator is}
And Tanner got some.......
wrapping paper!

4 comments:
Those aprons are SO cute. I want one! So happy for you that you got to spend Christmas with family. I think it would be so weird not to be able to! Thanks for the clarification on what the Devastator is...I had no idea.
P.S. Where did you get your cute jacket you wore on Christmas Eve? I love the color!
Christmas 09' was probably one of my most memorable because I got to spend it with my two nephews!
How fun was Christmas Annie! I'm so glad that we all got to spend some time with eachother...it's been way too long!
My cute nephews are so much fun!
It looks like an absolutely wonderful Christmas. I love the aprons! :)
Post a Comment