Looks fun! You are a fun mom. So i work thurs night i will give you a call on vocera and see if you are working.
I was just wondering if that was a good movie. Maybe we'll have to get it from redbox and check it out. Is looks like your boys had a really good time.
For a minute there I thought you were PREGNANT with the title of your post! :) I love my cute nephews!
That looks like the perfect activity... we may be doing the same thing in the near future! :)
What a grea idea! Drew really likes that movie, and I really like Taco Time! Hope you are all doing well.
Cute boys, Andrea :) Josh and I have 'picnics' quite often...won't it be nice when we can go outside again???
You are such a cute mom!! I love the indoor picnic idea!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looks fun! You are a fun mom. So i work thurs night i will give you a call on vocera and see if you are working.
I was just wondering if that was a good movie. Maybe we'll have to get it from redbox and check it out. Is looks like your boys had a really good time.
For a minute there I thought you were PREGNANT with the title of your post! :)
I love my cute nephews!
That looks like the perfect activity... we may be doing the same thing in the near future! :)
What a grea idea! Drew really likes that movie, and I really like Taco Time!
Hope you are all doing well.
Cute boys, Andrea :) Josh and I have 'picnics' quite often...won't it be nice when we can go outside again???
You are such a cute mom!! I love the indoor picnic idea!!
Post a Comment